- Safeguard the public against malicious use of drones by terrorist and rebel groups
- Close the capability gap to counter the new threat on the battlefield
- Explore opportunities to procure purpose made counter drone solutions and avoid an expensive reliance on missile defence systems Adopt the detection, electronic and physical countermeasure systems needed to assure critical national infrastructure protection
- Maximise the effectiveness of your new counter drone systems by participating in operational and training scenarios
- Protect the perimeter of your stadium or venue against drone incursion and attack
- Develop practical approaches to preventing drone-incursions at your airport facility
Following the main conference, a live demonstration will be a rare opportunity to watch counter-drone capability in action. Located at a Jordanian Armed Forces facility, just outside of Amman, the visit will feature technologies capable of enhancing the detection, tracking and engagement of unmanned aerial systems. After the live display, participating industry will join security professionals for a summative panel discussion, where they will discuss the hurdles that must be overcome if these counter-drone solutions are to be safely and legally deployed in a variety of military and civilian environment.